Sautéed Clams Parmesan
Serve this speedy entrée over angel hair pasta to soak up the flavorful broth.
Yield: 3 servings (serving size: 20 clams, 1/2 cup broth, and about 1/2 teaspoon oil)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 414
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 19.5g
- Carbohydrate: 8.8g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Iron: 13.3mg
- Sodium: 406mg
- Calcium: 308mg
- 4 pounds littleneck clams
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Combine clams, lemon juice, and pepper in a large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened shells.
- While clams cook, combine cheese and next 4 ingredients (through parsley) in a small bowl; set aside.
- Transfer clam mixture to a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheese mixture, and drizzle with oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes