This was simple and delicious. I have an issue every time with chicken breasts. The cooking time is too short. I get organic chicken so it's not those DD non organic chicken breasts that are out there. I maybe should pound them next time too.
Sautéed Chicken Breasts
It's hard to find a simpler chicken dinner than sautéed chicken breasts. Simply season with kosher salt and pepper and cook in a skillet in hot olive oil until golden brown.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 26.7g
- Carbohydrate: 0.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 359mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This