Sautéed Beans and Peppers
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- 2. Sauté peppers in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add green beans, basil, and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables