- 4 (6-ounce) arctic char fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 cups loosely packed arugula
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- calories 342
- fat 20.5 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 10.4 g
- polyfat 4.8 g
- protein 33.1 g
- carbohydrate 5.9 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 522 mg
- calcium 72 mg
How to Make It
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fillets to pan; cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn fillets over; cook 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove fish from pan; loosely cover, and keep warm. Wipe pan clean with paper towels.
While fish cooks, place vinegar in a medium bowl. Gradually add oil, stirring with a whisk. Stir in shallots.
Return pan to medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; sauté for 3 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Add tomatoes to vinaigrette; toss to combine.
Arrange 1 1/4 cups arugula on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 fillet. Spoon about 1/2 cup tomato mixture over each salad, and sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons nuts.