- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 bulb(s) Green onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 2 whole(s) Kohlrabi
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) pecans
- 8 slice(s) Pecorino Romano (shavings)
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1. Cut the peeled Kohlrabi (peel with ordinary potato peeler) into thin (1/8") slices, then cut crosswise into matchsticks. You should have around 2 1/2 cups. Thin slice the green onions and mince the garlic
- 2. Heat the oil and butter over medium heat and when it's hot add all ingrediants and cook until they soften with just a little bit color showing which will take about a minute. As soon as they begin to give off moisture, they're done.
- 4. Divide between four small plates, tent the pecorino shavings on top add a twist of the pepper mill and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blairbickel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note