Similar to The Red Cat Cookbook (my favorite cookbook) Quick Saute of Zucchini with Toasted Almonds and Pecorino
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 bulb(s) Green onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 2 whole(s) Kohlrabi
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) pecans
- 8 slice(s) Pecorino Romano (shavings)
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1. Cut the peeled Kohlrabi (peel with ordinary potato peeler) into thin (1/8") slices, then cut crosswise into matchsticks. You should have around 2 1/2 cups. Thin slice the green onions and mince the garlic
- 2. Heat the oil and butter over medium heat and when it's hot add all ingrediants and cook until they soften with just a little bit color showing which will take about a minute. As soon as they begin to give off moisture, they're done.
- 4. Divide between four small plates, tent the pecorino shavings on top add a twist of the pepper mill and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blairbickel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note