1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, oil, honey, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper until the honey is dissolved.
3. Add the bell pepper and onion and let sit, tossing occasionally, for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, grill the sausages, turning occasionally, until charred and cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. During the last 6 minutes of cooking, oil the grill and add the polenta.
6. Grill the polenta until charred and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the sausages and vegetables.
Go to full version of