Sausage Won-ton Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 1 16 oz package of wonton wrappers
- 1 pound(s) sausage cooked
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup(s) black olives chopped
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool. Remove from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sausage, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, black olives and Ranch-style dressing. Fill the baked wonton wrapper cups with the mixture.
- Bake the filled wonton wrappers 10 to 15 minutes, until the sausage mixture is bubbly and slightly brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note