- 8 sweet Italian sausages (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Half of a small head green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 large onion, cut in half and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup corn kernels (cut from 2 fresh ears or thawed frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Prick sausages with a fork and cook, turning occasionally, until browned all over and cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add vinegar and cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is just tender, 3 to 4 more minutes.