- 7 white bread slices
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 celery ribs with leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tart apple, diced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Remove crusts from bread slices. Cut bread into cubes.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Add onion and celery, and cook until tender. Remove from heat; stir in bread, broth, apple, and seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note