- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 3 small onions, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 (8-ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well; return to pan.
- Stir in walnuts and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This