Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms smaller edition
Community Recipe from
- 14 large mushrooms
- 7/8 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3/8 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) bulk Pork Sausage
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned Dry Bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 cup(s) snipped Fresh Parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove stems from mushroom, Chop stems and saute in butter in large heavy skillet with garlic until mushrooms are wilted, about 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stiring until brown. Stir in remaining ingredients, stir to mix well; taste to adjust seasoning.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of sausage mixture. Bake in hot oven 400 to 450 dehrees for about 5 - 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms smaller edition Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers