Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 32 large mushrooms
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 slice(s) snipped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Chop stems and saute in butter in large heavy skillet with garlic, until mushrooms are wilted. about 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring until brown. Stir in remaining ingredients, stir to mix well; taste to adjust seasoning.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon of sausage mixture. Bake in hot oven 400 degrees fro about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres