Johnsonville® Italian Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Remove mushroom stems and discard; set caps aside.
3. Place mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets; set aside.
4. Remove sausage casings.
5. In a skillet, heat Extra Light in Taste Olive Oil over medium heat and cook and crumble sausage until no longer pink; drain.
6. Remove from heat. Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
7. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic until smooth.
8. Combine cream cheese mixture and sausage.
9. Fill each cap with sausage and cream cheese mixture.
10. Sprinkle with Kraft Grated Parmesan cheese.
11. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
12. For the finishing touch, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Go to full version of