Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Yield: 48 servings
- 48 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Extra Light in Taste Olive Oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Remove mushroom stems and discard; set caps aside.
- 3. Place mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets; set aside.
- 4. Remove sausage casings.
- 5. In a skillet, heat Extra Light in Taste Olive Oil over medium heat and cook and crumble sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- 6. Remove from heat. Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- 7. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic until smooth.
- 8. Combine cream cheese mixture and sausage.
- 9. Fill each cap with sausage and cream cheese mixture.
- 10. Sprinkle with Kraft Grated Parmesan cheese.
- 11. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
- 12. For the finishing touch, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes