Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage cooked and drained
- 1-8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- 22 jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise & seeded
- 1 Mix cream cheese and parmesan cheese together, fold in sausage.
- 2 Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of mixture in each pepper, place on 2 ungreased baking sheets, bake uncovered, 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until filling is lightly browned
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note