Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage cooked and drained
- 1-8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- 22 jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise & seeded
- 1 Mix cream cheese and parmesan cheese together, fold in sausage.
- 2 Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of mixture in each pepper, place on 2 ungreased baking sheets, bake uncovered, 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until filling is lightly browned
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes