Very good. I only had red potatoes and they fell apart but they were still really good!
Sausage-Stuffed Fingerling Potatoes
Photo: Tara Donne; Styling: Erin Swift
More From Coastal Living
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 6 ounces smoked spicy sausage, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- Chipotle-Lime Guacamole
- Garnish: chopped chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Toss potatoes in olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes or until tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until brown. Drain on paper towels.
- 3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Combine potato pulp, sausage, and cheese in a bowl. Season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 4. Spoon about 1 heaping teaspoon potato mixture into each potato shell. Arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Chipotle-Lime Guacamole. Garnish potatoes, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note