SAUSAGE SNACK WRAPS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 48 fully cooked cocktail smoked sausage links or hot dogs
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- 3. Cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds.
- 4. Place sausages on shortest side of each triangle.
- 5. Roll up, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point.
- 6. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7. Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SAUSAGE SNACK WRAPS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers