Sausage and Roasted Pepper Pasta
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 498mg
- 1 pound penne
- 1 1/4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 links hot or sweet turkey sausage
- 1 cup chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package label directions, adding broccoli for last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well in a colander.
- In a medium nonstick skillet warm 1 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, turning frequently, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until well browned and cooked through. Transfer sausage to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut sausage crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Return pasta and broccoli to cooking pot and add sausage, roasted peppers, remaining olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper flakes. Toss to combine well; serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes