This Sausage-Potato Pizza starts with a biscuit mix, pork sausage, hash browns, and eggs. It's great for breakfast or dinner!
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 4 or 5 times. Pat into a 12-inch circle on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- Layer dough evenly with sausage, hash browns, and cheese. Whisk together eggs, milk, and pepper; pour mixture evenly over cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until golden.
- NOTE: To make ahead, prepare dough as directed; layer with sausage, hash browns, and cheese. Cover and chill 8 hours. Add egg mixture, and bake at 400' for 35 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note