Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Homemade Marinara Sauce serves as the base for this simple turkey Sausage Pizza.
Yield: Serves 6
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 554mg
- Pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Slow Cooker Marinara
- 3 ounces cooked, crumbled hot turkey Italian sausage
- 2 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup torn basil leaves
- Top the pizza dough with marinara, sausage, and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until the crust is browned. Top the pizza with basil leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note