Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 pound(s) Breakfast sausage
- Roll out dough in rectangles. Pinch together perforations. There should be 8 rectangles. Spread mustard on each rectangle then 2 oz of sausage on each.
- Roll up each rectangle long ways.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Slice into rounds and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes
- Makes about 80 rounds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Pinwheels Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes