Sausage Pecan Dressing
Recipe given to me by Billie Ward
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup(s) celery, chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) dry sherry
- 4 cup(s) Herb-seasoned stuffing cubes or mix
- 3 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 pound(s) pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) seedless raisins
- Brown sausage and drain fat. Combine all ingredients in a very large bowl. Put in a large casserole dish. Dot extra butter on top. Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 for 35-45 minutes or in the microwave for 8-12 minutes. Freeze before cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnAW08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Pecan Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables