Sausage Onion Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) ( 10 - 1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 can(s) 15 -1/2 ounces) kidney beans,rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) ( 8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) ( 6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- In large saucepan , brown sausage and beef; drain. Add remaining ingredient and mix well; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 10 - 15 min or util thickened .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note