Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Never skip breakfast again! This easy recipe for Sausage Muffins calls for only 5 ingredients but will be the hightlight of your morning.
Yield: Makes 6
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 5-oz. jar sharp pasteurized process cheese spread
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 English muffins, split
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown sausage; drain. Add butter, cheese and garlic powder; mix and cook until cheese melts. Spread sausage mixture on 6 English muffin halves.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until heated through. Top with remaining halves of English muffins.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note