- 1 (16-ounce) package JIMMY DEAN Extra Mild Pork Sausage
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Toasted pita bread triangles
- Tortilla chips
How to Make It
Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in 2 tablespoons water; cover and cook 1 minute.
Stir in spinach and next 6 ingredients, and cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated. Serve with toasted pita bread triangles or tortilla chips.