- 1 pound mild ground pork sausage
- 1 pound hot ground pork sausage
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
How to Make It
Cook sausages in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well.
Prepare hash browns according to package directions, using 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Stir together hash browns, sausage, and cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Whisk together eggs, milk, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Pour evenly over potato mixture.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
This is the perfect Cinco de Mayo breakfast that you can eat days later. It will still taste delicious. We promise.