Sausage-Ham Breakfast Casserole
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 (1-pound) package hot ground pork sausage
- 3 white bread slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped Baked Glazed Ham
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well.
- Arrange bread slices in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle sausage over bread. Sprinkle half of cheese over sausage.
- Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle with ham; top with remaining cheese. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Bake casserole at 350° for 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch