Sausage Gravy over Grands!® Biscuits
Simple gravy with sausage served over Pillsbury® Grands!® biscuits for the biscuit lovers in your family.
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1. Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- 2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, crumble sausage; cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
- 3. Using whisk, stir in flour. Gradually stir in milk. Heat to boiling; boil 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Split warm biscuits; top with sausage mixture..
- Precooked sausage can be purchased in the refrigerated section of your supermarket to save time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Gravy over Grands!® Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes