Sausage Gravy for Biscuits
From Frances Easter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bulk sausage
- 1 can(s) condensed milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 1.Saute sausage in heavy skillet.
- 2.Drain off fat.
- 3.Add condensed milk and one can water
- 4.Heat, stirring constantly, almost to boiling (make sure it doesn't burn)
- 5.Stir corn starch into milk, then add to milk and sausage mixture.
- 6.Bring just to boiling, cooking the cornstarch.
- 7.Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by easter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Gravy for Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch