Sausage Frittata with Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 ounce(s) fully cooked chicken andouille sausage diced
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 12 chives or 3 scallions chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until translucent, 3 minutes. Add sausage and mushrooms and cook , stirring, until mushrooms are golden brown, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs with a fork or whisk, add to skillet along with cheese and chives. Bake until eggs have fully set, about 20 minutes.
- Let frittata cool and slice into 4 portions. Serve topped with chives if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note