Sausage Frittata with Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 ounce(s) fully cooked chicken andouille sausage diced
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 12 chives or 3 scallions chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until translucent, 3 minutes. Add sausage and mushrooms and cook , stirring, until mushrooms are golden brown, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs with a fork or whisk, add to skillet along with cheese and chives. Bake until eggs have fully set, about 20 minutes.
- Let frittata cool and slice into 4 portions. Serve topped with chives if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes