More From Southern Living
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Sliced tomato
- Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return sausage to skillet; add 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and marjoram, stirring until cheeses melt.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons filling down center of each Crêpe.
- Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Stir together sour cream and butter; spoon over crêpes. Bake 5 more minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese and parsley. Serve with sliced tomato.
- Note: Crêpes may be assembled and frozen. To reheat, let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature. Bake, covered, at 350º for 40 minutes. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch