This was okay. I used breakfast links instead of ground sausage and I forgot to buy salsa so I used taco sauce. The guys liked it. I thought it was okay.
Photo: Laurey W. Glenn; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
- 1/2 pound ground pork sausage
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- Brown and drain sausage. Whisk together eggs, milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper; scramble eggs in nonstick skillet over medium heat to desired consistency. Divide sausage, scrambled eggs, Cheddar cheese, and salsa equally among tortillas, spooning ingredients down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas up.
- To Make Ahead: Chill in a zip-top plastic bag up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month. (If frozen, thaw overnight in fridge before reheating.)
- To Reheat: Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note