1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; pat into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sausage; cook 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in eggs; cook 1 minute or until set. Remove from heat.
4. Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese lengthwise down center of dough, leaving a 2 1/2-inch border on each side. Spoon egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over egg mixture.
5. Make 2-inch-long diagonal cuts about 1 inch apart on both sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling using a sharp knife or kitchen shears. Alternately arrange strips diagonally over filling. Fold ends under to seal. Brush with egg white.
6. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
Young Chefs can:
Older Chefs can:
Pat dough into rectangle and measure dimensions
Brush dough with egg white