Sausage & Egg Casserole
Place full recipe in 13x9 in pan. Put half recipe in 8 in pan. Can be prepared & refrigerated overnight & placed in oven without preheating.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls room temperature
- 2 pound(s) sausage browned
- 8-12 eggs with milk or water whipped
- 2 cup(s) cheese grated
- chives, parsley to taste
- 1. Brown sausage & drain. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Spray pan with olive oil.
- 3. Fit crescent rolls to pan. Put crumbled sausage on crescent rolls evenly, reserving some for top.
- 4. Beat eggs & milk or water.
- 5. Add the rest of the ingredients and pour onto sausage.
- 6. Bake for 30-45 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimibre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note