Sausage & Egg Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls room temperature
- 2 pound(s) sausage browned
- 8-12 eggs with milk or water whipped
- 2 cup(s) cheese grated
- chives, parsley to taste
- 1. Brown sausage & drain. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Spray pan with olive oil.
- 3. Fit crescent rolls to pan. Put crumbled sausage on crescent rolls evenly, reserving some for top.
- 4. Beat eggs & milk or water.
- 5. Add the rest of the ingredients and pour onto sausage.
- 6. Bake for 30-45 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimibre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes