Sausage, egg and biscuits casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) buttermilk buiscuits
- 1 pound(s) jimmy dean sausage
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a grease 8x8 pan, brown sausage on the stove top and drain spread over the cut up biscuits, beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them and pour over sausage and biscuits, sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- Bake in 8x8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min. Let sit 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage, egg and biscuits casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch