Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Casserole
Cuisine at Home- Oct. 2011
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pop this casserole straight into the oven. Or assemble it the night before, cover, and refridgerate until ready to bake in the morning.
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/4 c. whole milk
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 t. each salt and pepper
- 8 frozen buttermilk biscuits, partially thawed, halved
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat a 7x11 baking dish with cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- Brown sausage in a saute pan over md heat, breaking into chunks. Transfer cooled sausage to paper towel to drain. Reserve drippings for sage gravy.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cream, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Layher biscuit bottoms in prepared dish and top with 1/2 the cheddar. Repeat, layering (except for cheddar). Pour egg mixture over top; transfer to oven and bake 30 min. Sprinkle remaining chddar over top of casserole and bake until eggs are set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch