Sausage, Cranberries & Stuffing Pastry
Thaw: 40 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 4 green onions, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 ounce(s) chopped mushrooms (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, thawed according to package directions
- Turkey gravy, warmed (optional)
- • Heat the oven to 375°F. Beat the water and 1 egg in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- • Lightly stir the sausage, stuffing, green onions, mushrooms, cranberries, sage and the remaining egg in a medium bowl.
- • Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. With a short side facing you, cut slits 1-inch apart down both sides of the pastry sheet, from the outer edges to the fold marks. Spoon the sausage mixture down the center of the pastry sheet. Starting at the short side closest to you, fold the pastry strips over the sausage mixture, alternating sides, to cover the sausage mixture. Place the pastry onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
- • Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Slice the pastry and serve warm with the gravy, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note