Sausage Cornbread Bake
Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sausage bulk
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) cornmeal Martha White Buttermilk Self-Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix
- 1 can(s) 14.75 oz cream style corn
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1. Heat oven to 425. Coat casserole dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Brown sausage and onion in medium skillet over medium-high heat until meat is thoroughly cooked. Drain.
- 3. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in corn meal mix, corn, milk and oil until blended. Pour half into prepared pan. Sprinkle with sausage mixture and cheese. Pour remaining batter over top.
- 4. Bake 30 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgrainger12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note