It's easy, hearty and so good on a cold winter night. Next day leftovers are even better!
Sausage, corn and potato chowder
A hearty, potato corn chowder with a kick.....really good stuff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Bob Evans Zesty Hot Sauage
- 6 Potatoes - diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced onions
- 32 ounce(s) Chicken broth
- 1 can(s) Creamed corn
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 cup(s) Frozen corn
- Brown Sausage in soup pot with about one cup of water. Break up as it cooks.
- - Add diced onion and potatoes. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- - Add chicken broth, cover and simmer for 30 - 40 minutes
- - add creamed corn, evaporated milk and frozen corn.
- - Simmer on low for about 20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mamaderby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage, corn and potato chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews