Sausage Cheese Dip
This warm and cheesy dip is easy to put together. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping. Recipe from Campbell's Community.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 8-ounce package(s) Velveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushrom soup
- • Cook the sausage in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- • Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the cheese, cheese soup and mushroom soup in the saucepan and cook until the cheese is melted, stirring often. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note