Sausage Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 8-ounce package(s) Velveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushrom soup
- • Cook the sausage in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- • Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the cheese, cheese soup and mushroom soup in the saucepan and cook until the cheese is melted, stirring often. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note