- 1 1/2 pounds hot bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) jar tomato sauce with jalapeño peppers
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds process cheese spread, cut into 1-inch cubes
How to Make It
Brown sausage and ground chuck in a medium Dutch oven, stirring to crumble; drain off pan drippings. Add mushroom soup, tomato sauce, chiles, onion, and garlic; stir until well blended. Simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add cheese, and cook over low heat, stirring until cheese melts. Serve warm with chips.