Sausage Cheese Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Sausage Cheese Balls
- These little appetizers make a big hit with any crowd. They continue to be one of our most-requested recipes!
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- About 8 1/2 dozen cheese balls
- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- pound uncooked bulk pork sausage*
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- cup milk
- teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
- 1.Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
- 2.In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- 3.Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Cheese Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers