Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 6 slice(s) bread cubed
- 1 pound(s) sausage
- 6 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 stick(s) margarine
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1) Cube bread and place in 13x9 casserole dish. Take butter and chip up over bread
- 2) Cook sausage stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain.
- 3) Spoon sausage over bread cubes evenly. Sprinkle cheese over sausage.
- 4) Combine eggs, half-and-half, salt, and pepper. Mix well and pour over casserole.
- 5) Cover with saran wrap or foil and place in refrigerator overnight.
- 6) Remove casserole from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set (shake dish until it doesn't move)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by serafine23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes