Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) bread cubed
- 1 pound(s) sausage
- 6 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 stick(s) margarine
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1) Cube bread and place in 13x9 casserole dish. Take butter and chip up over bread
- 2) Cook sausage stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain.
- 3) Spoon sausage over bread cubes evenly. Sprinkle cheese over sausage.
- 4) Combine eggs, half-and-half, salt, and pepper. Mix well and pour over casserole.
- 5) Cover with saran wrap or foil and place in refrigerator overnight.
- 6) Remove casserole from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set (shake dish until it doesn't move)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by serafine23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note