Sausage Breakfast Casserole.
Best thing to bake for a good ol' breakfast!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) of sausage. (cooked, drained, crumbled)
- 4 1/2 cup(s) cubed bread. one day old.
- 2 cup(s) of cheese.
- 10 eggs. slightly beaten.
- 4 cup(s) of milk.
- 1 teaspoon(s) of dry mustard.
- 1 teaspoon(s) of salt.
- fresh pepper. enough to taste.
- 1. Heat skillet on medieum high. Break sausage into chunks and cook until browned. Remove sausage from pan and let sit on paper towel to soa out excess fat. Then, crumble into smaller pieces.
- 2. Place bread in well greased pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine eggs, milk, mustard, and peper. Pour evenly over bread and cheese. Sprinkle sausage over top. Let sit for 10 minutes before being put in the oven.
- 3. Preheat oven for 325 degrees. Cook for one hour or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hannah69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note