Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 cup(s) frozen hashbrowns
- 5 whole(s) large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) sausage (chopped links or crumbled/browned)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cup(s) skim milk
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 50-90 minutes at 350 degrees, until knife in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martindm20 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sausage Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch