Sausage Breakfast Bake
This Sausage Breakfast Bake recipe is all you need to make a special breakfast or brunch memorable. Quintessential breakfast staples such as sausage, hashbrowns and eggs come together in this satisfying dish.
- 1 pound hot ground pork sausage
- 1 28-oz. pkg. frozen hashbrowns with onions and peppers, thawed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown sausage; drain. In a large bowl, combine sausage, hashbrowns, mushrooms and cheese. Spread evenly in a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over hashbrown mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for one hour. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes, or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note