Sausage Breakfast Bake
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 pound hot ground pork sausage
- 1 28-oz. pkg. frozen hashbrowns with onions and peppers, thawed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown sausage; drain. In a large bowl, combine sausage, hashbrowns, mushrooms and cheese. Spread evenly in a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over hashbrown mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for one hour. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes, or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch