Sausage Bread Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) bread torn into large chunks
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 whole(s) medium zucchini chopped
- 1 package(s) mild sausage links (10 links) cooked
- soak bread chunks in milk until slightly soggy
- press wet bread into a 9" pie dish
- drizzle with melted butter
- spread 1 package of cream cheese over bread "crust"
- add chopped zucchini and sliced tomatoes on top of cream cheese
- slice sausage links and press onto the top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GretaNW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note