Added a little cilantro and about 1/2 c. more cheese. Topped with fat free sour cream to serve. Delicious!!
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 2 enchiladas)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 408
- Fat: 14.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Protein: 31.9g
- Carbohydrate: 40.5g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Iron: 4.2mg
- Sodium: 737mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 4g
- Calcium: 248mg
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/2 pound lean turkey breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat until hot. Add first 6 ingredients. Cook 5 minutes, stirring until meat is browned, stirring to crumble. Drain meat mixture well, and wipe skillet with paper towels. Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in 1 can enchilada sauce and corn. Heat until hot.
- Stack tortillas between 2 damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute. Spoon meat mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up tortillas; arrange in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce over tortillas. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and green onions, and bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes