These are great for parties or if you just want to snack on them! I make them all the time and people can't stay out of them.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) bisquick
- 16 ounce(s) jimmy dean premium pork/country mild sausage
- 2 cup(s) shredded colby jack cheese
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together with your hands until all bisquick and cheese are evenly distributed throughout sausage.
- Roll into small balls with the palm of your hand and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cook until golden brown and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amberdelo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note