1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Add sausage to preheated medium-high pan and cook, stirring until fat renders, about 4 minutes.
3. Immediately add celery, onion, and apples. Saute stirring occasionally until onions are translucent about 5-8 minutes. Stir in spices and remove from heat.
4. In large bowl toss together bread, pecans, hot sausage to blend.
5. Bring chicken broth to simmer in a small saucepan. Carefully pour half of broth over bread mixture, tossing to mix. Add small amounts of broth until mixture is moist, not soggy.
6. Spoon mixtured into greased 1.5 casserole dish and bake 45 minutes.
Go to full version of